• Archer C. L., Jacobson m. Z., Evaluation of Global Wind Power, Journal of Geophysical Research, 2005, vol. 110, p. D12110.
• International Energy Agency (IEA), Wind Energy Systems: http://www.ieawind.org/
• U.S. Department of Energy, Energy efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), wind technology program: http://www.eere.energy.gov/windandhydro/
• Global Wind Energy Council: http://www.gwec.net/
• European Wind Energy Association: http://www.ewea.org/
• American Wind Energy Association: http://www.awea.org/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.