• Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) studied the potential of offshore devices to produce electricity from waves. Reports available from http://my.epri.com include:
- Previsic M., Bedard R., Hagerman G., E21 EPRI Assessment. Offshore Wave Energy Conversion Devices, 2004.
- Bedard R., Hagerman G., Previsic M., et al., Offshore Wave Power Feasibility Demonstration Project. Project Definition Study. Final Summary Report, 2005.
• European Wave Energy Network: http://www.wave-energy.net/
• European Union website for wave energy: http://europa.eu.int/ comm/energy_transport/atlas/htmlu/wave.html
• Ocean Power Delivery Ltd, energy production with the Pelamis device: http://www.oceanpd.com/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.