• A Vision for Photovoltaic Technology, European Communities, 2005, available from: http://europa.eu.int/comm/research/energy/ photovoltaics/intro
• Komp R. J., Practical Photovoltaic. Electricity from Solar Cells, Aatec Publications, Ann Arbor, 1995.
• U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), solar energy topics: http://www.eere.energy.gov/RE/solar.html
• Basic Research Needs for Solar Energy Utilization. Report of the Basic Energy Sciences Workshop on Solar Energy Utilization, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, 2005, available at http://www.sc.doe.gov/bes/reports/files/SEU_rpt.pdf.
• Solar Energy Technologies Program: Multi-Year Technical Plan 20032007 and Beyond, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) U.S. DOE, 2004.
• International Energy Agency (IEA), Photovoltaic power program: http://www.iea-pvps.org/
Solar thermal for electricity production:
• International Energy Agency (IEA), Concentrated solar power for electricity generation: http://www.solarpaces.org/
Solar for heat production:
• International Energy Agency (IEA), Solar heating & cooling program: http://www.iea-shc.org/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.