• Nuclear Energy Today, Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), OECD Publication, Paris, 2003, Available from: http://www.nea.fr/html/ pub/nuclearenergytoday/welcome.html.
• Morris R. C., The Environmental Case for Nuclear Power. Economical, Medical and political Considerations, Paragon House, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2000.
• Ramsey C. B., Modarres M., Commercial nuclear Power. Assuring Safety for the future, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.
• The Economic Future of Nuclear power, A study Conducted at the University of Chicago, 2004, Available from: http://www.anl.gov/ Special_Reports/NuclEconSumAug04.pdf. This study demonstrates that future nuclear power plants in the United States can be competitive with either natural gas or coal.
• The Future of Nuclear Power. An Interdisciplinary MIT Study, MIT, Cambridge, 2003, Available from: http://web.mit.edu/nuclear-power/
• A technology Roadmap for Generation IV Nuclear Systems, US DOE Nuclear Energy Research Advisory Committee and the Generation IV International Forum, 2002 , Available from: http://gen-iv.ne.doe.gov/
• Uranium 2003: Resources, Production and Demand, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency and the International Atomic Energy agency, 2004.
• World Nuclear Association: http://www.world-nuclear.org/
• OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA): http://www.nea.fr/welcome.html
• Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI): http://www.nei.org/
• International Atomic Energy Agency: http://www.iaea.org/
• AREVA, worldwide leader in Nuclear Energy http://www.areva.com/
• Commisariat a l'Energie Atomique (CEA): http://www.cea.fr/
• Generation IV Nuclear Energy Systems: http://gen-iv.ne.doe.gov/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.