• Fuel Cell Handbook, 7th edn., U.S. DOE, National Energy Technology Laboratory (NREL), 2004.
• Koppel T., Powering the Future. The Ballard Fuel Cell and the Race to Change the World, John Wiley & Sons Canada, Toronto, 1999.
• Online fuel cell information resources: http://www.fuelcells.org/
• World Fuel Cell Council: http://fuelcellworld.org/
• Fuel Cell Today: http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/
• U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), fuel cells: http://www.eere.energy.gov/ hydrogenandfuelcells/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.