• Appenzeller T., The End of Cheap Oil, National Geographic Magazine, June, 2004, p. 80.
• Campbell C. J., The Coming Oil Crisis, Multi-science Publishing, Brentwood, England, 1988.
• Deffeyes K. S., Hubbert's Peak, the Impending World Oil Shortage, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2001.
• Deffeyes K. S., Beyond Oil, the View from Hubbert's Peak, Hill and Wang, New York, 2005.
• Heinberg R., The party's Over. Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies, New Society Publishers, Gabriola Island, Canada, 2003.
• Odell P. R., Rosing K. E., The Future of Oil. World Oil Resources and Use, Kogan Page, London, 1983.
• Roberts P., The End of Oil, Houghton Mifflin Company, New York, 2004.
• Campbell C. J., Laherrere J. H., The End of Cheap Oil, Scientific American, March, 1998, 78.
• Goodstein D., Out of Oil: The End of the Age of Oil, W W. Norton & Company, New York, 2004.
• Ruppert M. C., Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil, New Society Publishers, 2004.
• Bentley R. W., Oil & Gas Depletion: an Overview, Energy Policy, 2002, 30, 189.
• Odell P. R., Why Carbon Fuels Will Dominate the 21st Century's Global Energy Economy, Multi-Science Publishing, Brentwood, England, 2004.
• Huber P., Mills M. P., The Bottomless Well. The Twilight of Fuel, The Virtue of Waste, and Why we Will Never Run Out of Energy, Basic Books, Cambridge, 2005.
• Maugeri L., Oil: Never Cry Wolf. Why the Petroleum Age Is Far from Over, Science, 2004, vol. 304, p. 1115.
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.