• Socolow R.H., Can we Bury Global Warming?, Scientific American, July 2005, p. 49.
• Herzog H., Eliasson B., Kaarstad O., Capturing Greenhouse Gases, Scientific American, February 2000, p. 72.
• Prospects for CO2 Capture and Storage, International Energy Agency (IEA), Paris, 2004.
• Anderson S., Newell R., Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies, Annual Review of Environment and Resources,
• IPCC Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage,
2005, available at http://www.ipcc.ch/
• Johnson J., Putting a Lid on carbon Dioxide, Chemical & Engineering News, December 20, 2004, 82, p. 51.
• IEA Greenhouse Gas Research & Development Program: http://www.ieagreen.org.uk/
• Department of Energy (U.S.), Office of Fossil Energy, Carbon Sequestration R&D: http://www.fe.doe.gov/programs/ sequestration/
• Princeton University Carbon Mitigation initiative: http://www.princeton.edu/ ~ cmi/
• CO2 Capture Project: http://www.co2captureproject.org/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.