• Third Assessment Report: Climate Change 2001, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), 2001, available at http://www.ipcc.ch/
• Johansen B. E., The Global Warming Desk Reference, Greenwood Press, Westport, Connecticut, 2002.
• Kelly R. C., The Carbon Conundrum. Global Warming and Energy Policy in the Third Millennium, CountryWatch, Houston, 2002.
• Leggett J., The Carbon War. Global Warming and the End of the Oil Era, Routledge, New York, 2001.
• Crichton M., State of Fear, HarperCollins Publisher, New York, 2004.
• Beyond Kyoto. Energy Dynamics and Climate stabilisation, International Energy Agency (IEA), Paris, 2002, available at http://www.iea.org/
• Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): http://www.ipcc.ch/
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) global warming Site: http://yosemite.epa.gov/oar/globalwarming.nsf/
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.